Mon, Dec 13|
ATD Adobe Captivate Certificate
Reimagine the way you create interactive e-learning. Learn how to create visually rich, artistic, and highly interactive customized e-learning using Adobe Captivate.
Time & Location
Dec 13, 2021, 11:30 AM EST – Dec 15, 2021, 7:30 PM EST
About the event
Discover all you need to know to create visually rich, artistic, and highly interactive e-learning programs. Earning the Adobe Captivate Certificate enables you to create effective e-learning content including text captions, images, screen characters, quizzes, buttons, and hotspots. Adobe Captivate training doesn’t require program experience to attend. You’ll discover quickly its power and accessibility as you apply production best practices and techniques that significantly reduce your content development time.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- Receive expert guidance on building software simulations, demonstrations, and soft-skills e-learning projects to make your e-learning modules as interactive and engaging as possible.
- Learn to interact effectively with other software programs, including Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, to optimize your design.
- Receive a step-by-step workbook, created exclusively for ATD and available only to course attendees.
What You Will Learn
- Record demonstrations, assessments, and interactive simulations.
- Add images, animation, text, and Flash video.
- Publish completed lessons for multiple audiences.
- Create custom object styles.
- Work with themes, widgets, and interactions.
- Create and use a project template.
- Create an accessible project.
- Integrate with a learning management system