Mon, Mar 22|
ATD e-Learning Instructional Design Certificate
Learn to design individualized, asynchronous e-learning courses using the ATD E-Learning Design Model for effective e-learning. Explore fundamental instructional design tenets from the perspective of creating e-learning.
Time & Location
Mar 22, 2021, 1:00 PM EDT – Mar 23, 2021, 9:00 PM EDT
About the event
This program provides an opportunity to explore and implement the ATD E-Learning Design Model. You will see examples and have the opportunity to practice the skills needed to develop asynchronous e-learning experiences that motivate learners to examine and adjust their behavior.
The course includes opportunities to practice designing effective e-learning, investigating and applying instructional methodologies that support learning, and incorporating best practices into your own projects.
Why should I attend?
- Gain practical experience applying the ATD E-Learning Design Model.
- Apply instructional design principles to e-learning design in a purposeful way.
- Explore ways to present, structure, and sequence content that is learner-centric.
- Learn a variety of techniques for enhancing learning motivation and commitment.
What You Will Learn
- Develop an evidence-based instructional design strategy that encourages changes in behavior and performance.
- Design e-learning experiences using the ATD E-Learning Design Model.
- Create design planning and design tools that effectively describe the course structure to stakeholders and the course design to developers.
- Create an e-learning interface design influenced by learner experience design principles.
- Engage in accuracy and technical quality review.